Modification of the AgreementThe City of Cedar Falls maintains the right to modify these Terms and Conditions of Use without notice. However, at the discretion of the City of Cedar Falls, the City of Cedar Falls may do so by posting notice of such modifications on this page. Any modification is effective immediately upon posting the modification unless otherwise stated. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of any modification signifies your acceptance of such modification. You should periodically visit this page to review the current Terms and Conditions of Use.
Conduct You agree to access and use the Site only for lawful purposes. You are solely responsible for the knowledge of and adherence to any and all laws, statutes, rules and regulations pertaining to your use of the Site. By accessing the Site, you agree that you will not:
- Use the Site to commit a criminal offense or to encourage others to conduct that which would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to a civil liability.
- Post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, libelous, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, profane, or otherwise objectionable content.
- Use the Site to impersonate other parties or entities.
- Use the Site to upload any content that contains a software virus, "Trojan Horse" or any other computer code, files, or programs that may alter, damage, or interrupt the functionality of the Site or the hardware or software of any other person who accesses the Site.
- Upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any materials that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under a contractual relationship.
- Alter, damage, or delete any content posted on the site.
- Disrupt the normal flow of communication in any way.
- Claim a relationship with or speak for any business, association, or other organization for which you are not authorized to claim such a relationship.
- Post or transmit any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, or other forms of solicitation;
- Post any material that infringes or violates the intellectual property rights of another.
- Collect or store personal information about others.