1. We strongly suggest at least 2 weeks notice on booking requests.
2. The contract is effective as soon as payment is made. To secure a date for your child’s birthday-call or email us. Payment due at the time of booking.
3. The family/client will assume responsibility or repair any cost to any equipment damaged during rental.
4. The family/client understands the facility rules are in effect at the party and anyone violating those rules will be asked to leave.
5. The family/client is responsible for all the children at the rental. We require that the client/signee, be the last person to leave the facility.
6. You may arrive 15 minutes prior to your booking.
For Booking Party at the Rec Center Contact:
Christine Anderson 319-273-8636
For Booking a Party at the Pools
Contact: Chris Schoentag 319-273-8636
Don't see anything here? - try our friends at The Hearst Center:
For Booking a Party at the Hearst Center
Contact: Angie Hickok 319-268-5504 firstname.lastname@example.org
REFUND POLICY: If the Recreation Center is notified more than 5 business days prior to the event, start date, shall be charged the higher amount of either $10 or 40% of the fee paid. If the Recreation Center is notified 5 business days or less prior to the event, start date, there shall be no refund.
WEATHER RELATED CANCELLATIONS: Our first goal will be to hold the event as scheduled when reasonable. We are always open. Should winter weather conditions be such a cancellation is necessary then staff will work with the renter to reschedule the event when possible. Should rescheduling the event not be possible then a refund will be granted minus a $10 processing fee or 15% of the rental fee.