Location: Lincoln and East Main
Acreage: 13.2 Acres
To Rent the Small Shelter:
*Large Semi-Enclosed Shelter with Electricity & Water available with rental
*Small Picnic Shelter with Electricity available with rental
*Paved lot has many uses including ice skating in the winter months
Trail Access: Big Wood Lake Trail
About the Park
This Park is on the former Clay Equipment Company site, originally known as the Iowa Gate Company.
Friday-Sunday & Holidays $110.00
Electric Key Deposit $25.00
1. Must be at least 21 years of age to rent the facility.
2. Renter responsible for picking up all refuse and removing all bags of trash by closing time the day of the rental and placing it in the dumpster provided.
3. May not use any form of tape, nails, hooks, thumb tacks, staples, sticky tacky substance or like products on walls or ceiling.
4. Park hours are 6:00am-10:30pm- Items may not be stored overnight either before the rental or after the rental and must remove all items by 10:30pm.
5. Electricity cannot be guaranteed due to vandalism and/or weather conditions. IF you need the electricity, you may pick up your electrical key 1 Day prior to your rental at the Rec Center during OPEN hours and pay a $25 deposit. Deposits may be picked up after 3 working days if no damage has occurred and key has been returned. A fee will be assessed if a staff member is needed to assist you during closed hours.