Youth (18 & Under)
Adult (19 & Older)
Provide a letter from your employer stating your full-time employee status. A nonresident working for a business located inside the Cedar Falls city limits may purchase discounted memberships. The membership may be renewed by providing a letter each year.
Individual Adult Fee: $235.00
Family Fee: $310.00
CEDAR FALLS RECREATION AND FITNESS CENTER MEMBERSHIPS
Recreation and Fitness Center members and daily visitors will be able to attend most fitness classes at no extra charge and partake in free towel service with a current membership card presented at check in.
- Daily fees will apply.
- One-Time Exercise Class Try Out = Daily Admission Fee. Then you can stay and enjoy our additional amenities!
- Any child who has not yet completed second grade must be accompanied by an adult.
A resident is defined as ANY of the following:
- Anyone living in the Cedar Falls Property Tax Base.
- Anyone living in the Cedar Falls School District.
- Any student having a Cedar Falls Public School District I.D.
The term family is defined by the City as ALL 3 of the following conditions which must be met:
- An adult or two adults who are related to each other by marriage.
- Any child who is related to either or both of the adults by blood, marriage, adoption, or legal guardianship, claimed as dependents for income tax purposes.
- All of whom will occupy a single dwelling unit on a regular continuing basis.
- All memberships require a photo ID with current address so that we may confirm residency / non-residency before your membership can be issued.
- All Membership cards require the individuals photo on file before it can be issued.
- Individuals listed on the season pass or membership form must be a member of your immediate family.