Fitness & Wellness
- 8:00am Cycling with Nikki; $5 to reserve a bike (pre-registration required): https://bit.ly/CFRecRegister
- 8:00am Dance Fitness with Andrea (free for members)
- 9:00am Yoga with Jenny (free for members)
Register here: https://bit.ly/CFRecRegister
HULA HOOP FITNESS with B! * NO HULA HOOP EXPERIENCE REQUIRED *
This camp will be high energy, cardio based Hula Hoop workouts. We will focus on learning a new skill each week. Drilling each skill and doing FUNishments when the hoop drops. (You have to come to class to know what a FUNishment is!) * Hula Hoops provided!
Next Session - November 6-29
Come try a class for just $5!
Circuit Weight Training Classes - All fitness levels welcome!
Build muscle strength, definition and endurance on strength training equipment. This is the perfect class for those looking to improve and maintain bone density.
Kids Generation Pound Session – Ages 6-12
Need a fun way to get your kids off the couch and moving? Pound is a MOVEMENT that aims to change the concept of health and fitness for today’s youth. Get ready to make fitness about self-expression, empowerment, self-love and FUN! How? By introducing alternative ways to, MOVE, ROCK, PLAY and MAKE NOISE!
Instructor: Angie Webb
6-week session times:
Nov 4- Dec 16
$30 per child
|Do you love fitness and enjoy helping others on their health journey? We are adding to our Personal Training team! If you are a professional, self-motivated individual who currently holds a NCCA Accredited Personal Training certification, fill out an application here: www.cedarfalls.com/Applications|
- Most Pre-Registered Classes are 1/2 price with a membership. View our Current Fitness Schedule to see which classes are pre-registration only.
- Daily facility fee is to be paid to try out any Fitness Class or be in the facility.
- Fitness classes are for ages 16 and older; no children spectators in class please.
- Teens ages 14-16 must have approval prior to using the weight room. We offer a free Teen Weightlifting Orientation; please ask our front desk for more details on how to sign-up.
- Fitness classes, on occasion, have pictures taken for the Rec Center’s social media, let the instructor know if you would like to refrain from being in the picture.