Posted on September 11, 2020 at 2:25 PM by Amanda Huisman
Whether it is for your family, neighbors, students, or friends, we thank you for protecting our community by masking up when you are in public.
Mask Use Guidelines From the CDC
- A mask should fit comfortably so you can speak and breathe freely
- Masks should always cover your nose, mouth, and chin
- Do not leave your nose exposed
- Do not wear under your chin
- Children over the age of two should wear a mask
- Do not touch your mask or child’s mask when in use and only handle by the ear bands/ties
- Wash reusable masks after every use
- Never share masks
Visit cdc.gov/COVID19 for more on proper mask use and visit www.cedarfalls.com/prepare to stay updated on City announcements concerning the virus.
Mask Up CF
The University of Northern Iowa, College Hill Partnership, Cedar Falls Community Main Street join the community and City of Cedar Falls staff in sharing why they mask up for Cedar Falls.