To help prevent the spread of COVID-19, the Cedar Falls Committee of the Whole meeting and City Council meeting taking place on June 1 will be held via videoconference. The Committee of the Whole will take place at 6:25 PM and the City Council meeting will start at 7:00 PM.
Although council members Susan DeBuhr, Dave Sires, and Simon Harding, as well as Cedar Falls Mayor Rob Green, will be able to attend the meeting in the Council Chambers at City Hall, the chamber does remain closed to the public as it does not allow for adequate social distancing for additional individuals. The remaining council members will access the meeting via videoconference. The public can also access and participate in the meetings in the followings ways:
- By dialing the phone number +13126266799 or +19292056099 or +12532158782 or +13017158592 or +13462487799 or +16699006833 and when prompted, enter the meeting ID (access code): 962 7287 1738
- iPhone one-tap: +13126266799,,96272871738# or +19292056099,,96272871738#
- Join via smartphone or computer using this link: https://zoom.us/j/96272871738
- View the live stream on Channel 15 YouTube using this link: https://youtu.be/fmTQixorGMo (view only)
- Watch on Cedar Falls Cable Channel 15 (view only).
To request to speak when allowed on the agenda, participants must click “Raise Hand” if connected by smartphone or computer, or press *9 if connected by telephone. All participants will be muted by the presiding officer when not actually speaking.
Agendas for the meetings can be found at www.cedarfalls.com/852/Public-Meeting-Agendas-With-Video