Due to the Thanksgiving holiday, the Cedar Falls Planning and Zoning Commission Meeting will take place on November 24, 2020, at 5:30 p.m. To help prevent the spread of COVID-19, this will be held via videoconference.
The public may access/participate in the meeting in the following ways:
- By dialing the phone number +1 312 626 6799 or +1 929 205 6099 or +1 301 715 8592 or +1 346 248 7799 or +1 669 900 6833 or +1 253 215 8782 and when prompted, enter the meeting ID (access code): 886 2008 9534
- iPhone one-tap: +13126266799,,88620089534# or +19292056099,,88620089534#
- Join via smartphone or computer using this link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88620089534
- View the live stream on Channel 15 YouTube using this link: bit.ly/CFChannel15 (view only)
- Watch on Cedar Falls Cable Channel 15 (view only)
During the meeting, participants must click “Raise Hand” if connected by smartphone or computer or press *9 if connected by telephone to request to speak when allowed on the agenda. All participants will be muted by the presiding officer when not actually speaking.
Agendas and meeting materials for the upcoming and previous Planning & Zoning Commission meetings are available on our website at www.cedarfalls.com/pzcommission.